Netgear EX3920 WiFi Range Extender
Get ready to connect your smart devices anywhere in your house with a simple Netgear EX3920 setup. Increase your home router WiFi network range and reduce interference. Best of all, with Netgear AC750 setup – no more dead zones will be there to stop you from having fun on your smartphones, smart TVs, or game consoles.
Netgear EX3920 Manual Setup
The time you have purchased a brand new Netgear EX3920 extender, you will get an installation manual guide in the box. The Netgear EX3920 manual contains a series of setup guidelines from beginning to end. All you need to simply walk through Netgear EX3920 manual setup steps to make your extender running within minutes.
However, understanding these Netgear EX3920 Manual setup instructions are quite difficult for non-tech users. Therefore, the best way to install Netgear EX3920 WiFi extender is to contact our experts. They will assist you with every complex step in an easy manner.
Netgear EX3920 Setup
Using WPS Push Button
Steps for Netgear EX3920 setup using WPS are:
- Power on the Netgear EX3920 WiFi Range extender.
- Place your Netgear WiFi range extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug-in your Netgear extender into an electric power outlet.
- Press the WPS button present on the backside of the range extender.
- Wait for a few minutes, let the connection between your range extender and router be good.
Note: If your existing WiFi router supports the 5GHz bandwidth, your Netgear EX3920 extender might attempts to connect to your WiFi router’s 5 GHz bandwidth, very first time you press the WPS button. If your EX3920 Extender Setup does not work with your existing WiFi router for the very first time, it might result in many issues during Netgear EX3920 Setup.
Place your Netgear EX3920 extender to a new location but make sure that your range extender is within the network coverage zone of your WiFi router.
Try to connect your laptop or smartphone with the extended WiFi network.
That’s how you can complete your Netgear EX3920 WiFi extender setup using the WPS button.
Netgear EX3920 Extender Setup
Configure FastLane Technology
FastLane Technology offers you maximum WiFi performance. Basically, it provides high-speed network connection with a dedicated bandwidth connecting the router to Netgear EX3920 extender and the second bandwidth connect WiFi device and extender. Follow the below-mentioned steps to configure your Netgear EX3920 EX3920 Extender Setup with FastLane Technology-
- For Netgear EX3920 setup, connect your router to the range extender via Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that you have a well Internet connection.
- Open any of your preferred web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (MAC or iOS).
- Visit the Netgear extender setup page and enter the default Netgear extender login credentials. Hit the ‘Enter’ key or click on the Login button.
- On Netgear EX3920 setup, click on the ‘Do More’ option and then choose ‘FastLane’ option.
- Now choose one from two options, i.e. ‘Extender-to-router in 5GHz only and Device-to-extender in 2.4GHz only’ or ‘Extender-to-router in 2.4GHz only and Device-to-extender in 5GHz only’.
- Once selected, click on the Save button.
Netgear EX3920 Setup
Using Netgear Installation Assistant
- Plug-in your extender into an electric power outlet to begin with Netgear EX3920 setup.
- Place your WiFi range extender close to your existing WiFi router.
- If the extender does not light up, press the power button.
- Connect your Netgear EX3920 extender to the router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser from your computer and visit mywifiext.net. If fails to visit, get in touch with our professionals.
- The Netgear installation assistant will pop on the desktop’s screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear extender.
- Once configured, move your Netgear EX3920 Netgear extender to a new location.
- If you get no or poor network connection, move your Netgear EX3920 extender closer to your existing WiFi router and try to connect it again.
- Once you find the best location, try to connect your client devices to the extended WiFi network.
Netgear EX3920 Firmware
Update Firmware after Netgear EX3920 Setup
Does your WiFi range extender, all of the sudden stop working or behave weirdly? are you still facing the speed issue even after a successful NetgearEX3920 setup? If yes, then update your Netgear EX3920 firmware right now. Netgear extender firmware is a set of instructions, used to control the hardware of the extender.
- Firstly turn on your WiFi range extender.
- Connect your extender to the router.
- Once done, open any of your preferred web browsers.
- Enter Netgear mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit the Enter key.
- Fill the Netgear extender login credentials.
- Go to settings and then click on the Firmware Upgrade option.
- If any firmware version is available, click on Yes button.
- Wait for some time and let your Netgear extender firmware update properly.
That’s it! Your Netgear EX3920 EX3920 extender firmware has been updated.
How to Setup Netgear Extender Using the Nighthawk App?
Users can also use the Netgear Nighthawk app to setup Netgear extender and connect to the internet. This app is available for both major platforms, i.e. Android and iOS.
- Follow these steps to perform Netgear EX3920 Setup using the Netgear app:
- First of all, ensure that your router is connected to the internet.
- Note down the router’s SSID or network name and password.
- Now, turn on your Netgear extender.
- Download Netgear app on your Android or iOS device.
- After that, open the Netgear app on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen installation steps to set up your Netgear WiFi range extender and connect to the internet.
Still can’t set up your Netgear WiFi extender? Don’t worry! Contact us and set up your extender in the comfort of your home.
Netgear EX3920 Common Setup Issues
- WiFi connectivity issues.
- mywifiext.net not working.
- MAC address filtering errors.
- Netgear EX3920 red light issues.
- Netgear Genie app does not open.
- Issues while accessing Netgear range extender default IP address.
- Netgear Genie smart setup page continues to appear after Netgear EX3920 Setup.
- Fails to connect to mywifiext.local.
- Forget the Netgear EX3920 login credentials.
- Incorrect Netgear extender login credentials.
- Fails to reset your Netgear WiFi range extender.
- WiFi extender is connected but no Internet access.
- Cannot find Netgear range extender SSID network name.